How do Trusts claim reimbursement for Study Leave claims?

Modified on Mon, 26 Feb 2024 at 09:56 AM

Trusts must submit a monthly return using the standard template detailing any expenses paid for Study Leave. This must be submitted on the 4th of each month (unless advised otherwise) and returned to If you do not have the standard template or are having issues completing it please contact

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article