Can I apply for study leave/budget even if the course does not relate to my current placement?

Modified on Thu, 04 May 2023 at 03:05 PM

If the course you wish to apply for is listed on the HEE LaKSS Study Leave lists for your Programme you can apply for study leave to your Trust as usual. If the course is not on the lists then you will need to apply to your TPD for approval in writing as per the Process for Discretionary Courses which can be found on the Study Leave homepage here.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article