I am doing an online course - can I get study leave/budget to do it?

Modified on Thu, 04 May 2023 at 03:19 PM

If the online course you wish to apply for is listed on the LaKSS Study Leave lists then you can apply for study leave to your Trust as usual. If the course is not on the lists then you will need to apply to your TPD for approval via the discretionary study leave process. Please note that if the online course is part of your Trust statutory or mandatory training requirements then you should be given the time to complete this without having to request study leave.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article