My international event has moved to online delivery – do I need to apply for an discretionary code?

Modified on Thu, 04 May 2023 at 02:53 PM

Yes, if an international event is taking place online, you will need to apply for an discretionary approval code in order to claim for the course expenses. Please follow the discretionary study leave approval process outlined in our guidance document here. Please note that online events would not count towards your international conference limit - please see the FAQ here for more details on this.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article