What do we do if a trainee applying for study leave expenses is on an honorary contract with our trust?

Modified on Thu, 04 May 2023 at 02:34 PM

Trainees should apply for study leave expenses from their employing body. In most cases this would be the trusts where they currently work. However, some trainees will be employed under an honorary contract; in this case they should contact their lead employer, as it is the responsibility of the employer to reimburse study leave expenses through payroll.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article