I have resigned from training before completing a GMC approved programme but would still like to apply for entry to the Specialist Register / GP Register, how do I do this? (Certification)

Modified on Thu, 12 Oct 2017 at 01:52 PM

If you have not completed a GMC approved training programme but can demonstrate the knowledge, skills and experience required in the approved specialty curriculum you may be able to apply for entry onto the Specialist Register or GP Register through specialty equivalence:

the Specialist Register with a Certificate of Eligibility for Specialist Registration (CESR)

the GP Register with a Certificate of Eligibility for GP Registration (CEGPR)

More information can be found here

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article