How do I organise Keep in Touch (KiT) days?

Modified on Fri, 29 Sep 2017 at 12:05 PM

You should contact your current employer to arrange this. If you are returning from maternity leave to a new trust, you should contact the medical staffing department of your new trust to arrange your KIT days with them.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article