Who do I go to for my IAT Bursary Funds?

Modified on Thu, 13 Jun 2019 at 10:11 AM

It is the Medical School which the post is attached to. The IAT bursary funds are specifically for funding academic/research activity (conference attendance etc).

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article