Do academic trainees need to fill in a LTFT form?

Modified on Thu, 13 Jun, 2019 at 10:11 AM

Academic trainees are considered 1.0 WTE even though they do split training. Academic trainees who wish to train LTFT will need to apply via the normal LTFT approval process.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article