Who are the relocation contacts at my employing trust?

Modified on Thu, 04 May 2023 at 04:38 PM

Please contact the HEE relocation team who will be able to direct you to your Trust's relocation contact. Relocation contacts are usually based within the Medical Staffing team at your Trust.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article