I am undertaking a placement in another region - how do I claim Relocation expenses?

Modified on Thu, 04 May 2023 at 04:11 PM

If you are undertaking a placement within another region which counts towards your training, you should apply using the relocation application process of that region. The Relocation guidance is a national document, but there may be some local variation between regions in how applications are processed. In most cases you should likely apply through the Medical Staffing team at your employing trust. Please contact the team via the PGMDE support portal if you require any assistance with finding an appropriate contact in your region.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article