I wish to apply to for eligibility for relocation expenses. Where do I submit my application?

Modified on Thu, 04 May 2023 at 04:40 PM

Please submit your eligibility form to the Medical Staffing team at your Employing Trust who will process your application. Please contact the team via the PGMDE Support Portal if you need advice on the appropriate contact at your Trust. 

The eligibility application form can be downloaded from our website here.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article