What do I need to submit with my 'Approval of Eligibility to Claim Form'?

Modified on Thu, 4 May, 2023 at 4:12 PM

Eligibility forms and claim forms can be downloaded from our website here.

Once the eligibility application form has been filled in it must be submitted to the Medical Staffing team at the employing NHS Trust. Please contact the HEE team via the PGMDE Support Portal if you are unsure of the appropriate contact at your Trust.

The Employer reserves the right to request further evidence from trainees during processing and if required it will be requested by an administrator.

Once your eligibility is confirmed, you will need to submit a claim form along with original receipts/invoices for all costs which will be required by the employer in order to reimburse the expenses. If these are not provided upon request the costs cannot be reimbursed.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article