If I have an unresponsive Educational Supervisor, whom do I escalate to?

Modified on Thu, 04 May 2023 at 03:04 PM

In the first instance please escalate to your Trust Director of Medical Education (DME) or to your Trust Medical Education Manager (MEM).

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article