I am in a committed relationship/planning to get married/engaged to be married but do not live with my partner and we do not yet share any financial responsibility – what evidence can I provide for my application?

Modified on Thu, 20 Jul 2023 at 10:47 AM

Evidence of shared commitment is no longer a requirement. However, If you are applying because your partner lives in another region you will have to supply evidence of your partner’s residence in the region that you wish to transfer.


For full details on the eligibility criteria, please read the Trainee Guide to IDT which can be found here: https://medical.hee.nhs.uk/medical-training-recruitment/medical-specialty-training/inter-deanery-transfers-idt/inter-deanery-transfers-idt-guide/criteria-and-prioritisation

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article