What can I do if I need reasonable adjustments at work?

Modified on Mon, 06 Jun 2022 at 03:00 PM

You may be eligible to support via the Access to Work scheme. This is a government-funded programme that can provide practical and financial assistance to help break down the barriers you may face in accessing work.


Please note that Access to Work is entirely independent of HEE and support can only be initiated by you applying to the AtW team directly. Further details are provided by accessing the link: https://diversityandability.com/nhs-toolkit/health-professionals-atw/

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article