How do I access Occupational Health (OH) and who do I need to inform?

Modified on Fri, 22 Feb 2019 at 12:14 PM

If you require access to Occupational Health (OH) services, then your first point of contact should be your Lead Employer/Employing trust. They will then advise you on the correct process to follow. 

Please also ensure that if OH recommends any reasonable adjustments to your training programme that you contact your employer so that these can be implemented.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article