Can I apply for study leave funding whilst on OOP-P?

Modified on Fri, 30 Aug 2019 at 03:02 PM

Historically, it has been the case that trainees on OOP are not normally eligible to apply for study leave.

Having considered the wider changes to study budgets, the current agreed HEE position is that Study Leave time and funding for trainees on OOP, except for OOPT (Out of Programme Training), remains the same and is not provided.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article