I do not agree with the decision of the ARCP panel. Can I appeal it?

Modified on Wed, 17 May 2023 at 11:15 AM

If you have been issued with an ARCP Outcome 2, 3 or 4, you have a right to request a review of the decision.

For outcome 3 or 4, where a review upholds the original decision of the ARCP panel, there is also a further right of appeal.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article