I have been awarded an unsatisfactory outcome at my ARCP, how can I appeal this decision?

Modified on Fri, 05 May 2023 at 09:43 AM

If you were issued an ARCP Outcome 3 or 4 and this was upheld upon review, you have a right to request an Appeal.

You will need to confirm whether you want to formally appeal in writing to the PG Dean (via the PGMDE Support Portal) within 10 working days of being notified of the decision of the review panel.

If the grounds for appeal have previously been submitted for review by the original panel, clarification should be submitted in writing to confirm any changes or additional evidence that you wish to be heard at the appeal hearing.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article