I have been awarded an unsatisfactory outcome at my RCP, how can I appeal this decision?

Modified on Fri, 02 Jun 2023 at 04:30 PM

Please refer to the RCP Appeals process in the Gold Guide, including the Grounds for RCP review/appeal request form and for information on how to appeal an RCP outcome. https://www.copdend.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Dental-Gold-Guide-2021-FINAL.pdf

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article