Can I use study leave funds to pay for my College membership fees?

Modified on Thu, 4 May, 2023 at 3:00 PM

No, study leave funding can only be used towards courses and events that relate to curriculum attainment or development.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article