Do I need top up cover?

Modified on Wed, 17 May 2023 at 02:03 PM

The cover provided via HEE covers you as a trainee within your respective specialty training programme.  

If you are undertaking locum work or performing other activities for which indemnity cover is called for, then you will need to investigate top up cover with your provider

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article