I am a London trainee but I have been allocated to an East of England Trust. Do I need to fill in any additional paperwork if I am working in a trust within East of England?

Modified on Fri, 20 May 2022 at 02:42 PM

You do not need to fill in any additional paperwork if you are working in an East of England post. However, East of England trusts only allow trainees to work up to a maximum of 60% in a slot share. Other arrangements will need additional funding via the trust, so please check with your TPD and East of England that this is in place before submitting a slot share of more than 60% FTE for each trainee. 

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article