How do I access pastoral support from HEE?

Modified on Mon, 30 Nov 2020 at 01:59 PM

Trainees should discuss with their local employer and Educational Supervisor for support. If trainees feel they need additional support, they can contact their TPD directly. If trainees are unsure who to contact, please submit an enquiry by clicking the link below.  The professional support unit may also be able to help.  For more information see

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article