Who do I contact to request annual leave for my next placement?

Modified on Wed, 31 May, 2023 at 2:45 PM

Once you have been notified of your next placement, you can contact your future employer’s medical staffing department directly to request any annual leave.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article