Can I act up in a different training region / local office area?

Modified on Tue, 10 Oct 2017 at 12:54 PM

A trainee normally acts up within the same HEE local office area. In exceptional circumstances, a trainee may wish to act up in another region but this must be in agreement with their Postgraduate Dean.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article