How can I as a trainee undertake training in another region?

Modified on Tue, 02 May 2023 at 03:23 PM

There are three options;

1. Out of Programme (OOP) application

  •     How do I apply for an OOP? Click here (more information on OOP can be found here for LDN and here for KSS)

2. Inter Deanery Transfer (IDT) – More information on IDT can be found by clicking here

(for requests to transfer from one North LDN region to another or one South LDN region to another please refer to option 3)

3. Intra London Programme Transfer (ILPT) – please refer to FAQ here

Please note that you will remain under your current school of training if you are choosing option 1.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article