How do I apply to act up?

Modified on Mon, 30 Jan 2023 at 10:39 AM

Before commencing an acting up position, you must formally apply and request approval using the application form available here. You are responsible for completing and sending the form, along with evidence of support for from the relevant local education provider(s) (including the funding element) back to HEE's London and Kent, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare Education Team. 

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article