Who do I contact to request annual leave for my next placement?

Modified on Tue, 04 Jun 2024 at 10:08 AM

Once you have been notified of your next placement, you can contact your future employer’s medical staffing department / GP practice / Mental Health Trust directly to request any annual leave (ask your postgraduate education centre’s staff for help if you are not sure who to contact).

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article