If I am due to re-mortgage shortly or require confirmation for a rental lease, who should I contact for proof of employment?

Modified on Mon, 17 Sep 2018 at 08:44 AM

You should obtain this proof from your Lead Employer. If you are a new starter and not due to take up your role until August, you should use, in the first instance, your offer letter/confirmation when received.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article