Appeals will be administered locally. HEE will not administer any relocation appeals centrally.

If a trainee is unhappy regarding any decision reached on his/her application or claim, they may request a review by making a written submission to the relocation lead at the trust detailing the reasons for their complaint and requesting the decision be reviewed. Full evidence to substantiate the complaint either within an email or as an attachment, along with a daytime telephone contact number, must be provided.