Once the ARCP 6 for your specialty and GiM for those trainees who are dual accrediting is signed off in the ePortfolio by both the trainee and the panel Chair/TPD the trainee should review the JRCPTB website for details of how to apply including all the additional information they need on their ePortfolio. It is the trainee’s responsibility to notify the JRCPTB that they have received the Outcome 6 and that the ePortfolio is up to date following the guidance on the website. For the correct website please refer to the JRCPTB website.