I am a London or KSS trainee and have an IDT form which needs to be signed off by a Postgraduate Dean or their nominated signatory, where can I submit this document to?

Modified on Mon, 16 May 2022 at 11:18 AM

Please submit a query by clicking the link below and attach the document to your query. Please choose the relevant specialty your query relates to.  The Postgraduate Deans have nominated deputies who will sign the form on their behalf.  We will return the signed forms within 48 hours.  


If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article