I want to discuss changing my placement, who should I contact?

Modified on Tue, 23 May 2023 at 03:22 PM

Changes in placement should be discussed with your TPD in the first instance. If a change is agreed, you should let the Clinical Radiology team know, copying your TPD into the email.   

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article