I will be taking adoption leave who do I need to inform?

Modified on Wed, 06 Dec 2017 at 02:21 PM

Please ensure that you have notified your practice and TST of your parental leave and dates. You should submit a Change in Circumstances Notification form to the LaSE Healthcare Education Team.

On your return to clinical training your completion of programme date will be recalculated.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article