Yes, you will still require an ARCP in these circumstances, with appropriate supporting documentation to cover your training up until the point you leave employment and HEE London and the South East. The ARCP panel will review your progress up to your resignation date and document any relevant competencies that have been achieved. A Form R should also be completed. This is to support the relevant Postgraduate Dean in making appropriate revalidation decisions and ensuring all relevant training and education evidence is captured. It is expected that trainees will engage in this process.