Please ensure that all absences from the training programme are declared when you next complete a Form R, these should be recorded under Time out of Training ‘TOOT’ Days. Your ePortfolio should also be updated to reflect your period of absence. You should meet with your supervisor and complete a pre-absence form available at  which you can upload onto your portfolio.