Who do I need to inform about my sick leave?

Modified on Thu, 04 May 2023 at 10:27 AM

All trainees who are unable to train and work on health grounds, should be managed in the first instance under their employers’ occupational health arrangements. All trainees are eligible through their employer, for statutory sickness absence and pay, which is dependent on their length of service. Please ensure that you have notified your employer and Foundation Training Programme Director of your sick leave absence. If your sick leave absence totals more than 20 working days, you should also submit a Change in Circumstances Notification form to the LaSE Healthcare Education Team (Foundation School).

On your return to clinical training, your completion of programme date will be recalculated and confirmed with you.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article