My CCT is incorrect on ISCP. I have had a significant period away from work and my TPD is aware of my time away.

Modified on Thu, 04 Jan 2018 at 02:24 PM

The JCST is responsible for changing the CCT on ISCP.  You will need to email the JCST.  Please list the exact period taken for maternity leave/sick leave.  The JCST will then officially change your CCT on ISCP.  Please let the HET team know by of any changes via the PGMDE Support Portal.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article