When can I apply for Full Registration?

Modified on Wed, 04 Oct 2017 at 10:19 AM

You can apply for Full Registration once you have been issued with your F1CC at the end of satisfactory completion of F1. 

You must hold Full GMC Registration before you commence your F2 year and failure to do so will result in a delay to your training.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article