How do I apply for Provisional Registration?

Modified on Thu, 04 May 2023 at 11:16 AM

If you are a UK graduate your Medical School will be able to advise you on this process. You can also check the GMC website here

If you are a non-UK graduate you will need to refer to the GMC website.

Please note it is essential that you have Provisional Registration before you commence your F1 training.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article