How do I notify Health Education London and the South East of changes to my working pattern?

Modified on Mon, 22 Apr 2024 at 03:53 PM

If you wish to increase or decrease the number of sessions that you are working, you need to complete the LTFT application form, this is also the case if you are wishing to change back to full time and this should be within your rotation window. Should you wish to inform us you will going on maternity leave or resigning, you should submit an enquiry. 

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article