You can, and any application to adjust WTE must be submitted within the HET LTFT Windows to give the trust sufficient time to adjust your rota and for us to adjust the amount of funding that the trust receives from your post and to ensure that you are paid correctly. You should make the department aware that you wish to increase or decrease the number of sessions you are working. Once the change in number of sessions you are working is processed, we will inform you of your new CCT date in due course. This will be verified at your next ARCP by the ARCP panel.