If you are on an OOPT that is counting training time towards your CCT, you will need to have a proper ARCP. The 3 main things you need to provide are a complete ESSR, a complete MSF and a complete, up-to-date form R.

  • Trainees can complete an ESSR with a supervisor based overseas: their supervisor would need to complete the form on the College website https://www.rcoa.ac.uk/form/access-llp to get access, including the country instead of the ‘School’ (or filling as n/a)
  • You AREN’T expected to complete WPBAs or CUT forms abroad 
  • A UK-based College Tutor. likely the one you last had before going on OOPT, would have to sign off the form.