What if I want to change role/post within my period of OOPP?

Modified on Wed, 28 Aug 2019 at 03:23 PM

If you wish change your role or post whilst on OOP-P, or your circumstances change, you must contact your ES, TPD and PG Dean as soon as is practically possible. In the case of any of these changes, you will be required to resubmit your “OOP-P Initiation and Scope of Practice Form” to reflect the changes.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article