Who manages academic foundation trainees?

Modified on Thu, 13 Jun 2019 at 10:16 AM

Funding for Foundation academics flows differently to NIHR academics; as such, any queries pertaining to foundation academic should be directed to the Foundation Team via PSP.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article