How do I submit a Form R?

Modified on Wed, 29 Mar 2023 at 05:09 PM

Current Trainees on training programmes within London and KSS can access their Form R by self-registering on the TIS Self-Service System.

You must use the email address HEE holds for you which will be the one we send any bulletins or placement notifications to. 

You will also be sent full guidance ahead of your ARCP advising the steps you need to take. 

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article