I am a dual accrediting ICM trainee, whilst in my parent specialty will I also need an ICM ARCP?

Modified on Tue, 02 May 2023 at 02:22 PM

Yes, you are required to have an ARCP each year in each specialty. However, you will only need to submit one Form R.

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article