What ePortfolio should I use?

Modified on Tue, 2 May, 2023 at 3:19 PM

There is no nationally agreed form of documentation for all ACCS trainees. Each college has their own ePortfolio to record your progress and evidence. You should use your Specialty Exit college ePortfolio. Information on how to register can be found at on the relevant college websites:

If none of the FAQs have answered your question, please submit an enquiry to the team by clicking here

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article